5% of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G Komen Orange County organization.
Enjoy free shipping within the US!
Our Seecret Apron™ is designed to safely hold and allow easy access to your surgical drains after a mastectomy or abdominal surgery
- Useful for anyone with surgical drains after surgery, especially helpful for those with surgery on the breast, chest, abdominal, or hip area
- Two large and deep pockets can fit up to 3 drains each (6 drains total)
- The extra-long ties, allow side tying – perfect for patients with limited mobility after surgery and side tying allows patients to sleep on their backs comfortably during recovery
- The ties can be easily trimmed to your preferred length
- Always know where your drains are without the need to pin drains to your clothes
- Keep your hands free and prevent your drain tubes from getting caught
- Wear your Apron anywhere without looking too clinical, thanks to the pretty, patterned design.
- All aprons are made of soft poly-cotton
- They are washable and can be ironed
For a full guide on how drains work, how to care for your drains, and what to expect after surgery, read Dr. Li's latest blog here!